- 1 lb Fettuccine Noodles
- 2/3 C Margarine (or Butter)
- 1 1/2 C Grated Fresh Parmesan
- 1 1/2 C Whipping Cream
- 1/4 C Parsley, Chopped Fresh
1. Cook pasta according to pkg. instructions
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt margarine over med heat.
3. Stir in Minced garlic to taste.
4. Gradually stir in cheese then cream until well blended.
5. Continue heating sauce, stirring constantly, just to boiling point.
6. Remove from heat.
7. Stir in Parsley.
8. Salt (always taste it first and may not need with shrimp) and Pepper (fresh ground)
9. Add sauce to cooked pasta; toss lightly.
- Try it with Chicken or Shrimp.
- Some recipes call for a pinch of nutmeg.
- Add mushrooms to sauce then pour over noodles
- Try it with Sun Dried Tomatoes (diced) or Roasted Peppers ( diced)